REFERRAL REGISTRATION PROCESS:
1. You must be a licensed Real Estate agent and/or Broker in the State of Florida and provide Broker license number and broker signed W-9 form.
2. You must accompany the buyer in person to the builder’s sales office/ Design center or Model home on their first visit.
3. Realtor is to call Reese Homes, llc sales line to schedule the initial visit at: 1001 Corporate Avenue, Suite 108
North Port, Florida 34289
4. Reese Homes, llc will not pay a referral fee to a Realtor or agency for clients that make contact with our office through open houses, design center visits, internet forms, or any other in house marketing platform before any Realtor contact is made with Reese Homes, llc.
5. Realtor will receive a copy of this referral form at the time of registration.
6. Referred client must sign contract to build with Reese Homes, llc within 90 days of the Agreement date in order for a commission to be paid.
7. Reese Homes, llc shall keep Realtor informed as to the status of the working relationship between buyer and builder.
8. Realtor shall keep Reese Homes, llc informed as to the status of the working relationship between buyer and Realtor.
9. In the event buyer is referred to Reese Homes, llc by two or more different Realtors, builder will pay Realtor designated by buyer at time contract is signed. In no event will split fees be paid by the builder.
10. Commission will not be paid on any home sale that does not meet the above requirements.
11. Referral commission at this time will only be paid for CASH buyers. No fee will be paid for buyers who are financing the home purchase.
12. No commissions to be paid on upgrades or design changes.
13. Commission will be 3% of base sale price of home.
14. The Realtor Referral program is only applicable to 2nd party referrals. You cannot refer yourself or another member of your own household.
15. Referral fee will be paid upon closing and funding of home to Realtors Brokerage.
16. Program can be changed, altered or terminated at any time at the sole discretion of Reese Homes, llc.